Clinical Research Associate, home- or office based
TFS Trial Form Support International AB
With TFS’s fully outsourced positions, the successful candidate will enjoy the best of both worlds: The workplace benefits of a top pharma company, and the support and advocacy of TFS - always working in their employee's best interest.
For an amazing opportunity, TFS is looking for a Clinical Research Associate with previous monitoring experience in Sweden. This role will provide you with the opportunity to work directly with a leading, well reputed pharmaceutical company known for their innovative ways and great company culture.
As a Clinical Research Associate (CRA), you will be a member of the Study Team and the Project Delivery and will be responsible for coordination of operational activities, such as coordination of monitoring activities, and integration with other departments according to company policies, SOPs and regulatory requirements.
The position is full-time and you will be fully sponsor dedicated to a pharmaceutical company offering great home- vs officebased flexibility.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in life science or nursing; or equivalent
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant clinical experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Understand basic medical terminology and science associated with the assigned drugs and therapeutic areas
- Possess the understanding of Good Clinical Practice regulations, ICH guidelines
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 60-70%
At TFS, you will be offered a great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level in a global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly skilled, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting their clients.
AxÖ Consulting AB har lång och gedigen erfarenhet från rekryterings- och konsultbranschen och har arbetat med såväl privat marknad som inom offentlig sektor. För mer information och ansökan besök: www.axoconsulting.se. Vi tar tyvärr inte emot ansökningar via brev eller e-post.
Varmt välkommen med din ansökan.
|Antal lediga befattningar||1|